You acknowledge and agree that:
- Although we strive to provide on this Website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company; we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness, or suitability of any information contained in this Website. Each person assumes full responsibility for any and all risks arising from use of this Website. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Vanessa Biotech, Inc. (hereinafter “VB”) reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- VB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. VB HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL VANESSA Biotech, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER VB HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- VB is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness, and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Except as otherwise provided on this Website, VB will not edit, censor, or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room, or other similar forums posted on its Website. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by VB.
- This Website may contain forward-looking statements that reflect VB’s current expectation regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to: the success of current research programs, results of pending or future clinical trials, ongoing commercialization of its products, regulatory approvals of pharmaceuticals, validity and enforcement of its patents, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. VB intends to update this site on a regular basis, but assumes no obligation to do so.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- By using this Website, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Website or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our Website, and to abide by all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions, and labeling are of U.S. origin. Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Many of the products listed are available only by prescription through your local healthcare professional. Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by VB; no director, employee, agent, or representative of VB or its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical services that in any way create a physician-patient relationship through this Website.
The information, documents, and related graphics published on this Website (the “Information”) are the sole property of VB except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to VB, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that:
- the above copyright notice appears on all copies;
- use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only;
- the Information is not modified in any way; and
- no graphics available from this Website are used separate from accompanying text.
VB is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of VB.
All product names appearing in italics are trademarks owned by or licensed to VB, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. No use of any VB trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in this Internet site may be made without the prior written authorization of VB, except to identify the product or services of the company.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
You recognize and agree that when submitting your personally identifiable information to VanessaResearch.com, while VB has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security.
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, VB SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR USER, EVEN IF VANESSA Biotech, INC. HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
VB DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN PASSWORD.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
VB does not assume any liability for the materials, information, and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, this Website. Reliance on these materials, information, and opinions is solely at your own risk. VB disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of this Website, or the content contained thereon.
THIS VB WEBSITE, THE SITE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL VB, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, VENDORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (HEREINAFTER “VANESSA BIOTECH, INC. PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, THE SITE CONTENT, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THIS WEB SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY VANESSA BIOTECH, INC. AND WHETHER OR NOT VB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ADDITIONAL LEGAL NOTICES, DISCLAIMERS, AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY TO THIS AND OTHER WEBSITES OWNED OR OPERATED BY VB, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions describe the entire agreement between VB and yourself with respect to its subject matter. VanessaResearch.com was created and is operated under the laws of the State of Connecticut. The laws of the State of Connecticut will control the terms and conditions provided in these Terms and Conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any applicable law to the contrary, you cannot file a claim or cause of action arising out of or related to VanessaResearch.com or these Terms and Conditions more than one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.