Time Status: Full time, Part-time
Location: Hamden, CT
Vanessa Research is a Connecticut-based biomedical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medical products in areas of unmet medical needs.
We are seeking for a competitive Social Media and Community Manager to be part of a high-growth, highly innovative startup team. The successful candidate will manage the Social Media sites of the company, set up paid ads and run campaigns; the candidate will also act as a community manager.
The position will provide an opportunity to work closely with marketing and business professionals in the field; and to collaborate with staff to propose new ideas and venues for marketing and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the company’s Facebook and Instagram business sites
- Create paid ads and campaigns on Facebook Business manager
- Writing and sending newsletters to the community
- Creating information and promotional materials
- Coordinating press and video releases
- Organizing convention appearances
- Experience in Facebook and Instagram business sites
- Familiar with Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in creating paid Social Media ads and campaigns
- Creating written content for promotional materials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proactive and goal-oriented personality
- Microsoft Office experience
What we offer:
- Working with a global, diverse team of dedicated, highly-skilled professionals
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at an early stage, where each employee can make a difference and directly contribute to the success of the company
About Vanessa Research:
VRI was founded on the desire to build a 21st century, sustainable, innovative, entrepreneurial organization by bringing together a collection of diverse scientists, engineers, business professionals, and academics to create solutions in medicine. The company has etched its niche in developing innovative products by commercializing complex ideas with simple solutions. This is done by creating a fun, respectful teamwork environment conducive to open unrestrained dialog and invention.
If interested, please send your English CV and cover letter to email@example.com