Title: Project Management Intern
Time Status: Part time (20+ hours)
Location: Budapest, HU
Opportunity to travel to the US
Vanessa Research is a US-based biomedical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative products in areas of unmet medical needs. Our global team is looking for candidates to join our growing Budapest office.
We are seeking a Project Management Intern, preferably with some studies or experience in IT systems and/or web development. Candidate will participate in the project management of variety of projects in Vanessa Research. The candidate should be eager to broaden their existing technical skillset, and to work in an environment that thrives on creativity, efficient execution, and product innovation.
We are offering an opportunity to be an innovator, and to contribute to the strategic directions of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute on IT projects with the support of senior project managers
- Coordinate smaller product and IT teams
- Keep track of progress and quality of tasks on the assigned projects, keep contact to colleagues of other Vanessa Research entities and coordinate tasks between remote teams
- Lead product development projects, explore new suppliers, build new business relationships and communicate, maintain existing relationships by remote communication or personal visits
- Attend events, prepare and present information about the company and products, establish new relationships
- Limited domestic and international travel
- Any and all other duties as required
- Bachelor or Master studies (or Degree) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management or related field, preferably in their last years of studies
- Some relevant work experience or experience in student projects
- Strong object-oriented approach
- Advanced communication skills in English to understand business objectives and collaborate with U.S. corporate headquarters team
It’s a plus (but not required) if you have:
- Knowledge of software development best practices and processes or some knowledge of coding standards
What we offer
- Competitive compensation with bonus performance incentives
- Working with a global, diverse and youthful team of dedicated, highly-skilled professionals
- Opportunity to travel to the U.S.
If interested, please send your English CV and cover letter to email@example.com
About Vanessa Research:
VRI was founded on the desire to build a 21st century, sustainable, innovative, entrepreneurial organization by bringing together a collection of diverse scientists, engineers, business professionals, and academics to create solutions in medicine. The company has etched its niche in developing innovative products by commercializing complex ideas with simple solutions. This is done by creating a fun, respectful teamwork environment conducive to open unrestrained dialog and invention.