Title: Marketing Assoicate
Time Status: Full-time
Location: Hamden, CT
Vanessa Research, Inc. is a Connecticut-based biomedical company discovering, developing and commercializing innovative medical products in areas of unmet clinical needs.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Associate with a background in product marketing, digital content creation and social media management with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the development and execution of go-to-market strategies to reach target market(s), ranging from brand awareness to product promotion. Working with us is not just a job, but an opportunity to be an innovator, and contribute to the strategic directions of the company.
You will have the opportunity to work on projects in the fields of Consumer & Public Health, under the direction of the Marketing & Communication Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Propose, develop and implement integrated campaigns that address target audiences
- Analyze and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Communicate with potential and existing customers
- Collect, manage and analyze confidential client information, provide feedback to research and sales teams on products
- Create professional written, graphic, and video content for product marketing
- Integrate marketing messages across a wide range of customer channels that includes content marketing, social media, SEO, print, email and digital marketing
- Write and distribute e-newsletters, generate, edit, publish and share press releases
- Establish, grow and track our social media presence
- Create daily content for our blog and social media channels
- Assist in all marketing efforts for events, sales and promotional campaigns
- Prepare branding, advertising, table promotions, and promotional materials
- Attend events, prepare and present information about the company and products, establish new relationships
- Establish standard processes to organize recurring marketing activities and increase efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Advanced communication skills in both oral and written English
- Intermediate-level of Adobe Suite skills (especially Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator)
- Experience in SEO, online Marketing and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Background in digital content and social media management
- Experience with cosmetics and skin care industry
- Experience with photography and videography
- CRM system management experience preferred but not required
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Outstanding decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills to work cooperatively with all stakeholders
- Start-up mindset: ability to deliver on-time with limited resources
- Entrepreneurial spirit: proactive, creative, and self-sufficient
- Desire and ability to thrive in a continuous-improvement culture
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package with bonus performance incentives
- Working with a diverse team of dedicated, highly-skilled professionals
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at an early stage, where each employee can make a difference and directly contribute to the success of the company
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Healthcare benefits
If interested, please send your English CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vanessa Research:
VRI was founded on the desire to build a 21st century, sustainable, innovative, entrepreneurial organization by bringing together a collection of diverse scientists, engineers, business professionals, and academics to create solutions in medicine. The company has etched its niche in developing innovative products by commercializing complex ideas with simple solutions. This is done by creating a fun, respectful teamwork environment conducive to open unrestrained dialog and invention.
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of VRI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, VRI will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position