Title: IT Project Coordinator
Time Status: Full-time
Location: Budapest, HU – Opportunity to travel to the U.S.
Vanessa Research is a U.S.-based biomedical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medical products in areas of unmet needs. Our global team is looking for members to add to our growing Budapest office.
We are seeking an IT Project Coordinator with significant experience in managing cross-functional. complex IT projects by day-to-day management of a small team of software developers and graphic designer. The IT Coordinator will also communicate with key stakeholders, contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results, and meet team deadlines. The candidate should be eager to broaden their existing technical skillset, as well as work in an environment that thrives on creativity, efficient execution. and product innovation. We are looking for a new team member who is proactive, can keep track of the running projects, and does not have to be micromanaged to have the ability to get things done. We are offering an opportunity to be an innovator and contribute to the strategic direction of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding and coordinating IT staff results by communicating job expectations
- Coordinating day-to-day activities for assigned projects (project definition, organization, scheduling, budget, and staffing; also initiating systems, policies. and procedures)
- Coordinating resources and timetables based on project priorities and needs
- Enhancing the organization’s effectiveness by meeting expectations and deadlines
- Organizing incoming development and design requests from key stakeholders; breaking down and transforming them into single, executable tasks for the IT staff
- Keeping track of project execution performance and reporting to management on KPls
- Reviewing tasks completed by IT team and ensuring the quality of delivered tasks
- Contributing to the team’s effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Graphic Design or related field
- 1-5 years relevant experience
- Strong experience in coordinating, scheduling, and maintaining multiple successful IT projects simultaneously
- Experienced user of MS Project. Atlassian Suite with a focus on JIRA Software • Good understanding of WordPress and website design processes
- Proven project management skills in diverse environment
- A very good understanding of website structures, possibilities, and trends: with a good sense for state-of-the-art graphic design and high quality standards
- Advanced communication skills in both oral and written English to understand business objectives
- Ability to work with and manage people, and to become a real team player in the organization.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for complete development life-cycle, including: coding standards, source control management. build/deployment processes, testing, and support/operations
- Excellent time and project management skills to thrive in multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication skills to work cooperatively as part of a global. remote team
- High level of creativity in the implementation of IT projects
- The ability and openness to learn new practices and adjust to already existing ones
- Start-up mindset: ability to deliver on-time with limited resources
- Entrepreneurial spirit: proactive, creative, and self-sufficient
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation with bonus performance incentives
- Work with a global. diverse team of dedicated, highly-skilled professionals
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at an early stage, where each employee can make a difference and directly contribute to the success of the company
If interested, please send your English CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vanessa Research:
VRI was founded on the desire to build a 21st century, sustainable, innovative, entrepreneurial organization by bringing together a collection of diverse scientists.engineers, business professionals, and academics to create solutions in medicine. The company has etched its niche in developing innovative products by commercializing complex ideas with simple solutions. This is done by creating a “fun” respectful teamwork environment conducive to open unrestrained dialog and invention.