Time Status: Full time, Part-time
Location: Hamden, CT
Vanessa Research is a Connecticut-based biomedical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medical products in areas of unmet medical needs.
We are looking for a competitive Inside Sales Coordinator to be part of a high-growth, highly innovative startup team. The successful candidate will support the Field Sales Representative with leads, following up on leads, special pricing, product shipment, re-ordering the product, and sales material.
The position will provide an opportunity to work closely with marketing and business professionals in the field; and to collaborate with staff to propose new ideas and venues for marketing and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Sales Representative in the sales process
- Ship orders to the customers
- Coordinate the reorder of the product and sales materials
- Discover new sales opportunities through cold calls and emails
- Research accounts and generate sales leads
- Follow up on any sales leads generated by self or the team
- Inside sales experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proactive and goal-oriented personality
- Microsoft Office experience
What we offer
- Working with a global, diverse team of dedicated, highly-skilled professionals
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at an early stage, where each employee can make a difference and directly contribute to the success of the company
About Vanessa Research:
VRI was founded on the desire to build a 21st century, sustainable, innovative, entrepreneurial organization by bringing together a collection of diverse scientists, engineers, business professionals, and academics to create solutions in medicine. The company has etched its niche in developing innovative products by commercializing complex ideas with simple solutions. This is done by creating a fun, respectful teamwork environment conducive to open unrestrained dialog and invention.
If interested, please send your English CV and cover letter to email@example.com