Location and Hours: NY – New England Area (Office: Hamden, CT); Part-time
Compensation: Competitive commission based salary
About Vanessa Research:
VRI is a sustainable, innovative, entrepreneurial organization. The company has etched its niche in developing innovative products by commercializing.
The vision behind our all natural premium skincare product is to provide a good quality natural option to a specific sector of the skincare industry that currently lacks these natural products. We aim to create a new industry standard. With our revolutionary business model and unique product benefits we are targeting B2B partners with the aim of building mutually successful relationships in order to change the paradigm.
About the position:
We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Representative to be part of a high-growth, highly innovative team. The successful salesperson will discover, visit and attract new B2B clients and focus not only on selling the product but building partnerships and the brand.
- Discover and visit potential clients, build partnerships
- Evaluate customer’s needs and build productive long-term relationships
- Maintain and expand client database
- Meet personal sales targets and forecast future sales
- Research accounts and generate sales leads
- Follow up on any sales leads generated by self or the team
- 2-6 years of sales experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proactive and goal oriented personality
- Microsoft Office experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and good driving record
If interested, please send your English CV and cover letter to email@example.com